Thursday, May 25, 2017

Do what makes you happy

This blog post surprisingly isn't about basketball. This is about finding something that makes you happy. If you know something that you enjoy doing do it. One thing you have to learn in life is not to care what other people think. The point is people are always going to judge you no matter what. No ones can change that people like to talk and give their opinion on things. The thing is you need to find something that makes you happy. I wish somebody had told me this earlier because I assure you right now I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing.

I'm telling you this take my advice do what you want to do. Don't think about what others will say about it. You do you and don't pay attention to the ignorance of people. Truth is people like to see you fail so they can laugh at you. But, if you find something like a hobby to do you will be fine. I dont know get yourself into something like video games, watching a series, playing a sport, drawing, dancing, building things and so forth just choose something that makes you happy. Most importantly don't ever stop what you love to do to please anyone else. At the end of the day the one person who is going to be proud and happy for themselves is you just you and only you. The interaction you have with other people really makes an impact. Below their are hobbie sto choose from.

http://www.notsoboringlife.com/list-of-hobbies/

No comments:

Post a Comment