Thursday, May 18, 2017

Why is basketball such a good sport?

Basketball is a good sport because you move around a lot. It works on your arms and legs. So, if for example someone would want to lose weight this sport would be good. In this sport you have to think and have creativity. Why? You need to have both of these so you can make it easier for yourself. From my perspective I've always liked basketball it's my sport it's what I'm best at. If basketball isn't your thing I encourage you to look for a different sport that will grasp your interest.


Basketball is a great sport because you get to decide what you want to do with the ball. You are the he one who is in control. That's what I love about this sport. You always look for the solution in this game. I hope you guys try this sport and if it isn't for you then I encourage you to look for something you like. Just below their is a link to a video this coach is the best I hope you watch it his name is coach rock.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DiR9eCJT0Zk

No comments:

Post a Comment