Tuesday, May 9, 2017

Lebron James

Lebron James is I would say in third place for the best basketball player in the NBA. Currently he plays for the Cleveland Cavaliers which is in Ohio his hometown. I've went to a basketball game of Lebron when I looked up to him a lot. He was very tall and once I saw his dunks it was unbelievable. That I was sitting in that arena watching him play. Also by the way the Cavaliers were going against the Chicago Bulls at the time.


Lebron is very precise when it comes to his crossovers and dunks. He does not want to mess up he likes to be on point at all times. One reason I like Lebron is because he is very competitive. I am very competitive for everything I want to be first or win. So, that's why I like Lebron. And if you would like to watch him play I will put a link to his highlights below.


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl3JCYxLvDI

No comments:

Post a Comment